Woolman uses Volunteer Match to list our open volunteer positions. Currently we are looking for people to help in the following areas:
Special Programs Teachers and Docents
Trail and Garden Maintenance
Salmon Run Race Day
Plant and Wildlife Documentation
We have the following requirements to volunteer either on campus or through any of our programs:
- Volunteers must be at least 16 years old at the time of signing up
- Volunteers must be able to commit to a regularly scheduled shift or for their complete set of dates for their project.
- Volunteers must abide by all guidelines, customer service expectations, and hospitality policies.
- Volunteers must have access to a computer and have an email address.
If accepted as a volunteer, you will be asked to:
- Adhere to Woolman’s incoming volunteer background pre-screening requirements, including a California background check
- Complete and attend a new volunteer orientation
More information along with the current open opportunities are at
Detailed information about volunteer requirements is provided at our information sessions.